Some great running in great company today! We did a very nice run/hike/walk/crawl from the Lighthouse on the South-west end of the Sheeps head peninsula along the Sheeps head way up over Caher Mountain, Seefin, Gouladane and down into Durrus.
I arrived into Durrus at 09:00 meeting Brian McCarthy and his sister Dee. Kill arrived soon after and off we went towards the lighthouse for the start.
Nice day today after the gale force winds the night before with plenty of rain. I'd reckon it was close on 10 degrees for most of the run so no need for a jacket.
Here's a few pics:
![]() |
| Straight Ahead! |
![]() |
| Weather opened up nicely! |
![]() |
| We're feeling it at this stage! |
![]() |
| We found the Sheeps Head! |
![]() |
| Back in Durrus at last! |
On a side note, I'd imagine Brain has been on Wiggle.co.uk ordering a pair of shoes with grip! Tough day when your wearing racing flats with no grip! Everyone learns the hard way though!











Yera, those ol' shoes are no good for what ye're doing....
ReplyDeleteTis a finer day ye had than that wade we did back in August I can tell ye now...
ReplyDelete